Do you have what it takes to be a spy in the largest real-life game in a moving train?
What is TRAIN ENIGMA?
most likely the biggest real life game in Romania
a spy mission that includes a real moving train
over 4,5 hours of smart fun and adventure, which begin and end in Bucharest (for groups from other locations don’t hesitate to give us a call)
a mix of real life escape rooms, amazing race, treasure hunt, urban challenges, live show and storytelling
train tickets included
2 cities, 2 trains, multiple adventures
“Feels like AMAZING RACE meets ORIENT EXPRESS in a SPY MISSION…” – Sherlock
NEXT EDITIONS (last of 2019):
27 October – special Family edition
* A complete experience: we begin in Bucharest, take a ‘mission critical’ train ride, discover an urban landscape and continue the game, return by train and conclude the story in Bucharest – all under the umbrella of a spy game!
* One team is between 4 – 8 players;
* Teams of 2-3 players will be joined together with other smaller teams;
* Bookings end 2 days prior the day of the event;
* The game is in English and we’ll be walking 3,5 ~ 4 km
* For any questions please call 0720901496 and ask with agent Smith;
* Players under the age of 18 must have an adult with them during the game
PS: The game take place approximately between 12.30 and 18.30. The full details are received only by customers the night before the event.
FAMILY SPECIAL EDITION:
1 Family – 2 adults + 1 or 2 kids – 349 lei/family
2 familii – 4 adults and up to 4 kids – 649 lei/family
149 lei per person
100% secure online payment, in advance – train tickets included!